NF Racing Fuel
NEXT GENERATION RACING PETROL is a high energy, high performance fuel that has been scientifically formulated using the latest fuel technologies to deliver high knock resistance and superior performance.
Because performance comes first, our racing fuels use only high purity components to provide consistency in performance for competition.
There are many constituent parts of fuel, some of which are specifically developed for motorsport extremes. Our extensive research & development and expertise delivers a fuel that helps give the performance advantage needed to win. Octane numbers are tested by an internationally accredited laboratory to offer a consistent, high quality race fuel.
NF 102.6 Race Fuel
NF 102.6 octane unleaded racing petrol is a fantastic all round fuel for all racing applications.
- Increased lubrication for upper cylinders and the entire fuel system resulting in smoother, more consistent fuel delivery.
- Suitable for all 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines.
- No added Ethanol, Methanol, Acetone or Aromatic Alcohols (Toluene, Xylene, Benzine, etc.).
- Ethanol and Methanol change the air/fuel ratio of the fuel and cause engines to run lean which increases heat and detonation and can cause damage to engines that are not tuned for the fuel.
- Aromatic Alcohols damage rubber fuel lines and rubber seals on injectors and fuel pumps.
- Both the above options are used in cheap race fuels to boost the octane. Using a pure fuel will give better performance while not damaging engines and fuel line components
- Lead and Heavy Metal free.